Contributors

14 May, 2012

The Girl Who Never Returned!

I looked. I stared around the corner and no one was there. On the 18th of november me and my family decided to go camping in the woods for two weeks. We packed all of are things and were ready to go. When we arrived my dad started to put up the tent. For no aparent reason my sister started to scream!

The next day we took my sister ( kayleigh ) to go and see the doctor. The doctor did not know what was wrong with her and neither did we. We were thinking and thinking until my dad came up with a solution.
"She might of seen something in the woods" requested my dad. Kayleigh had a vision! She saw into the future. According to Kayleigh my future contains happiness and joy, but in my mums fufture something terrible is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment