Contributors

12 June, 2012

Book review for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'


I really enjoyed reading this book because it was fun to read, just like the 1st book. I felt sorry for Katniss and Peeta because they had to go back into the arena for The Quarter Quell. The Quarter Quell is held every 25 years, to celebrate the anniversary of the Districts’ defeat by the Capitol.  The Quarter Quell took up half of the book, the other half was about the uprisings in Districts and Peacekeepers going about setting rules, food rationing and A LOT more.  I didn’t like it when Katniss’ best friend got the whip when he went hunting and he came back with a turkey (before the Peacekeepers came Gale and Katniss went hunting and sold their animals to the village, although it was against the law.)

I liked this book the same as I did the 1st book because there was a lot going on in both! I CAN’T wait to read the next and last book! I don’t want it to end! I give this book a BIG 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment