Contributors

02 June, 2012

Disaster at Carrow Road

Well, the season hasn't started yet and disaster has struck already! Paul Lambert has flown the nest to Aston Villa and Grant Holt has reiterated his desire to leave. It looks like next season will be even more difficult than last, but as we say at Carrow Road, On the ball city, never mind the danger.... Here's hoping the board do the right thing and appoint a young, hungry manager with a sense of loyalty who is ready to take us on further. I think Robinson or Hughton would be the best options, Guardiola may be a bit of a long shot...

1 comment:

  1. Disaster indeed. I think Norwich should give the job to Ian Culverhouse, but I assume he will follow Paul Lambert to Villa. If not I agree with you that Christ Houghton would be a good shout or how about a long shot Sam Alardyce? Whoever the board appoint I'm sure the loyal fans will get behind them. Onwards and upwards as they say. Who knows only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete