Contributors

07 June, 2012

Good job lightwaves was shut because I just found out that the place that has all of the waterslides, rapids and all of that was at Buttlins.... but they have also got this swimming pool that has all of that in sherringham so when we go campping i'am going to ask if we could go there...  

what i did on the 6th of June 

went to my dads work(works in a beer and wine shop) until two o clock.It was so funny at dinnertime  I went next doors to Greggs and got a ham sandwhich for me and a ''cold'' sausage roll for my dad.
Search Description
At the till I said: How much is a cold sausage roll? the lady said: what ?

 How much is a cold sausage roll? ,I said COLD SAUSAGE ROLL she said: Sorry I didn't know what your saying (she must not heard me as she was from Yorkshire but I have a slighty different accent to her ) Then I went to my Grandmas all we could hear is moan moan moan.After that we went home watched TV then got ready for swimmming.We picked my dads girlfriend up and saw my dad doing his swimmimg lesson then I got into the pool afterwards and swam 64 meters !  After that I went home had tea (keish,wedges,salad) and then went to bed. 


What i did on the 7th :

Dad had work (again) so I went to my big sisters house and saw my little neice(three years old) my Big sisters a childminder so her friend son and daughter (which were young) came on the day trip with us this is what we did :

libary 

park (in the rain)

picnic in the park (in the rain)

farm (in the rain) 

And then we came home to my big sisters house and I played with my neice and the other kids. Then had tea (mince,beans,veg,pancakes) Then they went home .... my sister went to work while my brother in-law came home and looked after me and we watched a episode of CSI and then went on the blog and wrote my blog (that i'am doing now) My dad is picking me up at ten so 20 mins to go ! 

bye for now 

Emily R

 

No comments:

Post a Comment