Contributors

04 June, 2012

Holiday

People may be disapointed that half-term is nearly over- but I'm not!

On Sunday (a day before we go back to school) me and my sister, mum and dad are dropping the dogs off at the Kennels :( and then going to a hotle- near Gatwick Airport. We are sleepibng there the night as out flight is VERY early in the morning.

Our flight in 6 hours long- as we are going to Cape Verde. On the flight me and my sister are sitting together- i think, which should be interesting! I am bringing my reading book, sweets, pencil case, paper, ipod, phone and LOADS more amusinbg stuf (Have you got any ideas what I should take in my hand lugage)

Where is Cape Verde?
Cape Verde is a hot, relaxing Island in the middle of the sea. Lets imagine Arica and the Carribean/Brazil, it's an Island inbetween those 2 countries- ish.

The hotel that we are going to is very posh, it has NO water slides :( (Disapointing)
But........................ It has these tiny little snails that you go over (I'll post a pic of them) 
There are about 3 pools, one is a kids one. One of the pools has a swim up bar- which me and my sis are both allowed in!
In one swimming pool there are water sun beds- which are sunbeds in shallow water!:-)

Unfortantly, my mum has packed almost ALL of my clothes, so I have harldy any clothes :(

Hopefully, we will meet some people there and NOT  be the only English :Z 

Also, the hotel is all inclusive!! :D. But mum says I'm not allowed some things (Like ice or home-made ice-cream) because their water is different- it can give us tummy upset :'(.

Has any of you got any tips how to make the flight fun?
Please tell me, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment