Contributors

13 June, 2012

My brothers!;)

My Brothers!

My Brothers are the best brothers ever i have 2, Andrew and Jason, you might of heard about Andrew that he is a lifeguard in the Olympics now that is cool but my other brother is cool as well because he is my brother, he has left school now because he was in year 11 and he left on Thursday before the half term. But he has to go back in for his GCSE'S these are exams if you don't know what they are. Andrew has finished school as well but he finished ages ago and he has finished collage he used to work at the co-opretive a shop near our house but he finished there to a better job and he is very happy. So there you go my biggest bestest brothers!!!
They sometimes are very annoying! funny

3 comments:

  1. you cant really see it in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool abigail thats right you can't see it in blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see it fine Abi!

    ReplyDelete