Contributors

12 June, 2012

My dogs !

I have got two dogs called Molly and Megan.Megan is a Jack Russel and is 12 years old(84 in dog years) and Molly is a king Charles and she is 9 years old(63 in dog years) Megan habbits is eating polos.When she wants a polo she brings a peice of paper (on the floor)or when the bin is over loaded she gets something out of the bin and brings it to me !Also when it's my birthday and we have ballons up she likes to pop the baloons! Molly's habbits are sleeping she likes sleeping and eating.Sometimes Molly plays but when she plays ,she gets her ball and keeps it to herself ....unlike megan who would bring it to me i would throw she would get it and bring it back to me.Megan likes to eat and drink
chicken
dog bisuits
anything acept from bread
tea
water
Molly likes to eat and drink
chicken
bones
dog biscuts
water
ANYTHING ! (because she's greedy)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I have 1 dog and a new puppy. The dog is a Bichion Friese, who is 14 (98) and the puppy is a cross breed who is 1 (7) Your blog is really cool and unique! Cant wait to hear from you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claudia ! My dog Megan she looks old but infact shes really enerjectic ! she runs round my gardern and does a ''8'' shape also when were at the beach she digs stones up ! Hope your dogs are doing well !

    ReplyDelete