Contributors

15 June, 2012

my top 20 fav songs

1. Sing by Gary Barlow and the commonwealth bang ft. military wives
2. whistle by Flo Rida
3. call me maybe by Carly Rae Jespen
4. sing it by Rebecca Black
5. Sorry for party rocking by LMFAO
6. give me everything by Pittbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer
7. Do you really wanna hurt me by Culture Club
8. karma chameleon by Culture club
9. mama do the hump by Rizzle Kicks
10. I'm sexy and i know it by LMFAO
11. Grenade by Bruno Mars
12. Titanium by David Guetta  ft Sia
13. We found love by Rihanna
14. Lonely by Akon
15. Sister Christian by Night Ranger
16. Party rock by LMFAO ft Lauren Bennett and Goonrock
17. Billionaire by Travie Mccoy ft Bruno Mars
18. Young hearts run free by Candi Staton    
19. Wight cliffs of Dover by Vera Lynn
20. Whats my name by Rihanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment