Contributors

13 June, 2012

On Saturday the 2nd i went on a scout camp in Eton Vale, in Norwich.

This is a diary of what i did

Saturday :

First day of camp, i woke up and put my case in my car and ate breakfast i was really,really exited.
As we pulled up in to Eton Vale i saw my friend Heather she told me i had to go in the other car park as im in the beavers car park !! i arrived in the right car park and i saw my tent a very small blue one !
My mum said goodbye and waved. We had been told that it was the oylipics and we were oylipic athlets ! my first game was space hopper racing i verses Heather and i won !! the next time i verses tia and i won again !! next we played weres the puzzle ?! there were puzzle pieces hidden all over the camp site ! After a few minitues we had found them all and put them all together.  We had an hour and a half free time but we had to get ready for are queens diamond jubilee dinner with a theme dress to inpress. i wore a long blue and white stripey dress with a red belt. This day was absolotly tiring so i went to sleep stright away while all my friends keept shouting "where's me hanger ?" in an irish acsent taking the mick out of Evie all night long.


Sunday :

Sunday was a chill out day we did so archery and some mountin biking. The mountin biking was really good because we went down a dirty mud track with a small ditch but it was really deep ! and every one else swereved it and of course i fell down it ! We had two hours free time so i went to the gift shop and brought a pack of cards i went in to mias tent and played her game she made up. Then went back to my tent i said goodbye to Maisy and Molly who i was sharing a tent with but they were leaving today and i was staying till wednesday. I had chosen who i was sharing a tent with now i was sharing a tent with evie and erin. Goodnight evie and erin. evie stayed up all night screaming "wheres me hanger?" lucky im a heavy sleeper!

Monday :

Today we went to london !! we walked across the tower bridge and went inside the musem then we walked back and went into mcdonalds and had lunch it was really buzy i had to sit next to a lady. i felt like i was being rude and inturupting her lunch with her husband.Ebony just keept laughing at me ! when we had finished we went outside and went in the london eye shop. we saw a 4d movie i was really good there were pidgons flying around me but when you took your glasses off it was back in the screen.aftter that we went on the london eye the scout leader was showing us places and what they are for and more stuff.Our trip to london went really quick !! we were on the way home when we were told that are tents were flouded !!! And tent 4 (my tent ) had ducks in it !! when we got home we had just are sleeping bags in a bin bag.i was so tierd i dont think i cared i just went to sleep.


Tuesday:

chill out are mums and dads were picking us up in an hour. my nanny picked me up she was the very last one.



i had a great scout camp!x

1 comment: