Contributors

06 June, 2012

what i did on the 5th of June:
We were supposed to go swimming the pool that had rapids ,3 slides and so on, when we got to the swimming pool it was shut ! so we went to my local one (in Morley) and it was packed.My dad can't swim so he's got swimming lessons on Wednesdays so he was practcing !
Then we went to the White Rose Shopping centre (where i was going to get a little something) but instead I went into the Orange shop showed dad what phone I wanted for Christmas and he said go and asked the man for this one then... so he bought me it without me knowing ! I was very chuffed !
When I got home I texed Elisha ,my mum and my sister lots of times ! meanwhile I watched telly and then  went to bed early because i was very tired !

also  I cant wait for the summer hols because there is more happening ! (Elisha's posted about this)

No comments:

Post a Comment