Contributors

09 June, 2012

Wooooo

I day to go until I go on my Holiday!!!!!

What I'm doing today:

At 9:15 I'm going round my Bff's Ambers
At 11:30 I'm going to have my hair done.- Which has turned out pretty nice!
When my hair is cut and finished I might be going back Ambers
Once we've picked up Amber, we're going to the nail place- My mum's having her nails done (She's doing mine herself with crackle varnish)
After that- a long time after that, we're going to the waxing place- Mum's getting her legs waxed. We are NOT going to watch :O- I had fish "n" chips instead
Finally, Mum is going to the Tanning salon.- BORRRIIINNNGGGGGGGG

I can't wait, 1 more day!!
Although tomorrow i'm not flying (We're staying in a hotel, for the night and then we're flying at 6:30AM)

CLICK ON ME TO SEE SOME PICS OF OUR HOTEL!!!

THERE ARE LOADS OF PHOTOS, ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment