Contributors

01 July, 2012

My weekend

Friday (summer fete)                                                                                               key:WT = Withering tights
Well I walked home to Elisha's house on friday after school because i was sleeping round hers we got ready for the summer fete then had a little walk.At the summer fete LOTS of people got wristbands (including me and elisha) 1st we went on the swing boats then I went on the teacups 6 times (not all at once) I know people think it might be babyish but it wasnt because the man spinned us really fast.Elisha felt sick (she went on it 5 times) but I went on it 6 times and didnt feel sick! Then me and Abbey .S had a bubble fight.I got 2 drinks and a cupcake. we hung around for a bit waiting to Elisha's mum collects us.
Sleepover
When we got home we had domions pizza then we watched this funny/scary film 
About the `film
 called Shaun of the dead .They were all these zombies came killing and bitting people and Shaun and his friends wanted to live so they decied to have an adventure and try and get somewhere safe to live and the somewhere safe to live is the local pub! So they go on a advenure and kill zombies, whilst trying to get to the pub.Eventually Shaun's mum dies,his girlfriends friend friend dies and his girlfriend's friend and his BEST mate dies eventually they all get into the pub  the zombies come into the pub and shaun , Shauns girlfriend and Shuan (the others are dead) go into the celler and the zombies come and try to get down there so they escape from this celler and go out the back door from the celler and then 6 months later the zombies are all gone and Ed (shauns friend is living in the shed playing video games and so Shaun and Shauns girlfriend live happliy ever after.
Back to the sleepover
Nearly at the end of the film Elisha fell asleep so when the film finished I woke her up and she turned the telly off then went back to sleep.Lucklilly her mum came downstairs and said up to bed elisha come up to bed so we went up ,Elisha was like a zombie herself going up to bed because she was half asleep.I went to sleep because Elisha had gone to sleep
Saturday
I got up and had breakfast (toast) then watched corrie.After that we went to town and got ''friends forever'' braclets.Ive still got mine on writing this blog! Then we played out and went to the the park with kevin (Elisha's friend) and sat and chatted.Then we went home and had our left over pizza and had sandwiches and squash.Then I went home and sat in the gadern reading Elisha's book,Withering Tights. I read Elisha's book and then went to sleep.
Sunday
I got up and went to a carboot (i didnt look I read WT) Then we went to the gardern cenre got a new light a reflector for my bike and then went home.I cleaned my roller skates and put them on gumtree because they are too small for me.Then i chilled out and again read WT then we went for a bike ride down the seafront again.I fell off my bike. After that we chilled out then had another bike ride. see you soon !

Emily R

No comments:

Post a Comment