Contributors

04 July, 2012

A nightmare to remember part 2!!!

A nightmare to remember part 2!


Happily, Polly strolled along the wonky path, until she saw her friend waving desperately. " Hi Polly!" she shouted! 
"Hi Katie." Polly replied.
"Did you have another nightmare last night?" Katie asked rushing to her. Polly had been having nightmares a lot recently.  Each one different. Only three people knew about these nightmares, her mum, dad and best friend Katie. "Yes, I had one last night." Polly answered .
"Well?..." Questioned Katie starting to walk in the direction of school.
"Okay," Polly started "I was running along this long, dark corridor panting. My heart was pounding and my hands were sweaty. Behind me was this giant squid, I was running when suddenly his wet, scaly tentacle grabbed my leg. I was caught and couldn't find an exit. I think he was about to eat me when I woke up!" 
"Oh my goodness, that's the freakiest thing on the PLANET, UNIVERSE, GALAXY!!!" gasped Katie.
"I think you went a bit over the top there Katie. Don't get me wrong, it was super freaky but you emphasized it a teeny, weeny bit!" Replied Polly sarcastically.
"No, no, no, no, this is freaky because I had the exact same dream!" she cried.
"All the details, heart pounding, hands sweating?" Polly asked- a little worried.
"Yes" she shrieked.
"Let's go to school and deal with this later. Okay?" she suggested.
"Okay. Now we need to hurry up or we'll be late!" Katie giggled . The two friends ran and eventually made it to school- on time!




What should happen next?


The two friends discover everyone has had that nightmare at school?


Polly starts seeing squids everywhere but no one else does?


Katie turns into a squid and fights Polly?




BY: CERYS


1 comment: