Contributors

03 July, 2012

Transition days!

Have now finished the transition days at Lynn Grove :(

On the first day we were put into a group with a buddy (year 9) to show us around and stick up for us if any of the year 7,8 or 9s picked on us also we had our finger prints taken for the dinner money account.

What I did on the first day:

Form: registration
Form: chat
Science
Break
Finger print
We were meant to do English but didn't have time :(
Lunch
Art
ICT
Home

On the second day we went solo around the school without our buddy which was not as scary as I expected although I only got lost once at the beginning of the day!

What I did on the second day:

Form: registration
English (very fun I got the best memory for remembering what the teacher said :D)
Maths (we done a test)
Break
Music (very fun)
Textiles (very fun)
Lunch
Art
History
In the hall for a chat with Mr Cooper and Mrs Mobbs (the headteacher)
Home


We had six lessons!!    











No comments:

Post a Comment